Monday, April 1, 2013

White Chocolate Caramel Blondies

Howdy Bloggs,

Well I am back at it! After a crazy week last week, where everyone got sick and Easter festivities, I am hoping to be back to my MWF blog posting sched. AND I get to share some delicious desserts with you today!!

White Chocolate Caramel Blondies. Yup. You know you want them. I want them. Again! This is another Pinterest recipe. Find my Pinterest boards here. This review is based of the recipe you can find here.



White Chocolate Caramel Blondies

1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup flour
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup caramel bits 

1. Preheat oven to 350

2. Grease an 8x8 OR 9x9 pan

3. Beat butter and brown sugar until smooth in a large bowl. Add the egg and vanilla and beat well

4. In a separate bowl, mix salt and flour. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix well

5. Stir in caramel bits and 1/2 cup of the white chocolate chips. Pour it all into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. 

6. Remove and cool, melt remaining white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 20 seconds. Drizzle over blondie bars and serve! 


Delicious caramel-ness


REVIEW:

Pretty good! It sure hit my blondie craving. They probably would have tasted even better had mine not gotten a little crispy due to a wailing baby. These bars are chewy and adding the chips AND caramel pieces make for plenty of goodness in each bite. I don't think I could eat a blondie any other way :) Best recipe I have found for blondies so far! 

Give it a try and let me know!!





    TheBetterMom.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!