Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Your Fairy Tale Life

Hello Blogging Community!

Thanks for stopping by today! I won't mind if you turn and run away because today I am writing a post with a ton of Bible verses attached that you will have to look them up yourselves!! I want to ensure you open your Bible at least once today. Or your handy dandy Bible app :)



I have a Prince Charming who finds me absolutely enthralling (Ps 45:11, Song of Songs 4). My Prince is Mighty and Strong (Zeph 3:17) and He protects me from all enemies (Ps 32:7). He even rides a great white horse and gallops forth commanding a great army (Rev 19:11-14).

The best part?? I don't have to sit in my tower waiting for Him to rescue me; He already DID! ( John 19:30, John 3:16, Romans 5:8)

I even get to wear an everlasting gown that would shame Cinderella (Ps 45:13-14).

My happily ever after is coming and I will live in a castle of gold and rare gems (Rev 21:9-21) and we will live together forever (Rev 21:3-4)
***
So you CAN live happily ever after! This is my story. This is your story. Don't you want to share this Love Story with the world? I need to remember this myself on a daily basis! 

Any verses you would love to add??



http://christianmommyblogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!