Wednesday, April 24, 2013

True & Co Review

Hello Bloggy Friends!

I tried a new subscription box company and cannot wait to share it with you! A lot of people are jumping on the Stitch Fix bandwagon, myself included, but I am discovering it isn't as personal as I had hoped. I received my third fix a few weeks back and didn't keep a single thing. I had requested skirts and accessories, and although I did receive a scarf, I didn't get a skirt.

Insert Big Frowny Face Here.

One shirt was the same one as a shirt I had sent back from Fix #2 but in a different pattern. Suffice it to say, I may be off the Stitch Fix for awhile. If I need new clothes, and can manage to have a happy, well-fed, well-rested baby AND mommy, I could always head off to Kohl's or Target. Or on especially adventurous days: The Mall. Two things I would still find it very hard to shop for even if the above conditions were met: swimsuits and bras. And while this new company can help with the latter, you are still on your own for the former!

True and Co. is changing the way women shop for bras. Fill out a two minute quiz to determine bra size, while never using a measuring tape?? Count me in! After filling out the quiz, you are brought to your own personalized lingerie shop with bras in your sizes in all sorts of colors and fabrics! You get to choose three of your own picks and then two are chosen for you and kept a surprise for when you receive your box in the mail!



The Nitty Gritty? Yes there is an initial deposit of $45 dollars, BUT that is fully refundable if you do not choose to keep anything in your box. True and Co will charge you only for what you keep, applying the $45 towards your purchase. You have seven days to try on the possibilities before returning what you won't be keeping in a prepaid box. Sadly, this part means I do actually have to go to the post office. I haven't tried their other clothing products, but they do offer underwear, sleepwear, and accessories.

Admittedly the first box will be trial and error. I received five bras in three different sizes. But I got to try them on in the comfort of my own home and take my time checking them out from every angle. For a new mama who did some minor breastfeeding....that is a big deal!! From this first box, I narrowed down my new mama size and got to keep one new gorgeous bra!

I highly recommend this for new moms. YOU DESERVE SOME GOOD SUPPORT! And while that may awkwardize me to say it, it is so true. Wearing nursing bras past the nursing stage is just not a great way to feel good about yourself, much less sexy.

Give it a shot! You have nothing to lose! Try it here: True and Co..


All opinions in this post are 100% mine; I was not compensated in anyway! This post may contain referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!