Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cookie-Ception

Hello Bloggy.

Sorry I missed TWO Top 10 Fridays!! I was on vacation with the fam. And it was wonderful! I wish it never ended!!

Here is a baking Pinterest project I tried a while back. I call it Cookie-Ception as it is a cookie within a cookie. It is NOT complicated by any means and is SUPER easy to construct (and then eat!). Follow along closely so you don't get confused:

Step One: Buy some pre-made cookie dough and a package of Oreos (double stuff is great!)

Step Two: Pre-heat the oven according to the directions on the package of cookie dough

Step Three: Spoon about a 1/2 inch to 1 inch cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Form into a patty

Step Four: Place Oreo on top of cookie patty. 


Step Five: Form another cookie patty on top of the Oreo

Step Six: Try to pinch the cookie patties together around the edges of the Oreo

Step Seven: Bake the cookies according to the package of cookie dough.

Make sure to cool completely before eating!


Voila! Cookie-Ception!! Tasty and easy and quick! Hard to beat! 

Check out this Pin on my Baking Board, and all my other boards on Pinterest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!