Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bible Verse...Monday!!

Late again. Who here is surprised?? :D

The GROW linkup verse of the week is Colossians 3:16 "Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts."

So much goodness here!! I can't wait to read everyone's posts and thoughts about this rich verse. I feel like I need to do three separate posts, one for each sentence!

Image courtesy of Nuttapong at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Life blurb: Spent Sunday afternoon at the Great Minnesotan Get-Together! And it was HOT! Oh my word. Normally I can go a whole day, but yesterday I made it only four hours before the heat gave me a headache and I had to head home. I also didn't get to eat much. As soon as I walked in the gates I made a beeline for the Food Building and bought the best cheese curds money can buy. Then we trucked over to Big Fat Bacon, on a stick of course. Best bacon of my life. I wish I had pictures to share, but I took them all on my phone and they won't sync up with my computer :((( YET

Eventually we met up with some of our lovely, great friends. It made my day to insert some Doctor Who into the conversation :) Nothing new there! We all ate and walked and talked and ate and walked. I am so glad I got to go this year and even more thankful that I got to go with friends! 

Sadly, I didn't make to any of the animal buildings which was especially sad because they had rabbits yesterday. I also didn't get to see any of the newscasters in action which is always great fun. 

People---I don't know if you know this but the Minnesota State Fair is the BEST! We don't ask IF you are going to the fair we ask WHEN you are going. Most Minnesotans would consider these 12 days close to sacred and right up there after Christmas and Thanksgiving. I haven't always had a chance to go, but when I do, I eat until I am stuffed and love every minute!! 

Does you love your state fair?? Tell me your favorite part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!