Monday, July 29, 2013

August 2013 Goals

I have been a huge slacker lately. I don't have much keeping me on track...with life. Hubby and I created some Family Goals for June, but a lot of them went unfinished. And now it is almost AUGUST and I need some guidelines to my life to keep me going. So here are 10 goals for August, which doesn't include any of my bloggy goals. These may not be 'big' but they help me stay sane!!

Ten Goals for August 2013

1. Read at least 5 fiction books.

2. Read at least 3 non-fiction books.

3. Workout at least 2x a week.

4. Have "mommy time" 1x a week.

5. Complete 1 ''big'' cleaning project each week.

6. Finish season 6 of Doctor Who with Hubby.

7. Complete the "Anything" study from GMG (although I finished the book I didn't finish the study. Oops.)

8. Try 2 new recipes.

9. Choose 5 signs for Selah and really focus on them all month long. (I have been signing with Selah since 6 or 7 months old. She recognizes "eat" and kind of "more", but I really want to put more focus on this to cut out some frustrations)

10. Complete one large craft. 

There you have it! Nothing fancy, but enough to keep me going!

YOUR TURN!
Do you set monthly goals? Weekly goals? I would LOVE to hear about them, for more inspiration :) Leave your comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!