Monday, March 18, 2013

Baby Update + Graphic

Hello Bloggy Blogs,

My baby girl just turned 5 months and I think everyone deserves to see an adorable picture of her!

 

She accomplished A LOT this month. Uff-da.
  • Rolled over in both directions twice, but of course won't repeat it!
  • grabs her feet
  • sits almost on her own, up to a minute
  • raspberries. WOW did we like raspberries!!
  • Our tummy time strength has really improved
Baby girl is also just now outgrowing her 3 month one piece outfits!

For me, I am slllloooooooowwwwwwllllyyy learning patience through baby tantrums. This past month was a toughie. The baby tantrums could be the result of all that learning, a cold, or the beginning of teething. I am also trying to fight and find my way to learning how to be a mom, but also still be me at the same time. 

Going forward: we are looking at giving baby oatmeal cereal a go sometime soon. Baby G is showing a lot of signs of being ready, so we will be trying it sometime soon. I was going to start with avocado, but since she still might not be ready, I didn't want to waste one until we were sure. I also didn't want to start with boring old rice cereal since it can possibly cause constipation, and sweet baby child doesn't need any more of that!! 

Before heading out, I wanted to leave you with a graphic. This verse has meant so much more to me know that I have experienced the gift of life firsthand, and I am sure the same is true for a lot of new moms! Feel free to enjoy it/use it however you want! Right-click and select 'save-as'





TheBetterMom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!