Thursday, December 1, 2011

No Sweets Day Four

Well Bloggy World,

This is the beginning of Day 4. I have made it pretty successfully, although I am pretty sure in my dreams last night I kept accidentally eating cookie dough before remembering our challenge. Even in my dreams I can't eat sugar without guilt!

Last night we had a close call. Husband and I were driving home and he mentioned ice cream. WHO DOES THAT?!?! Cruel and unusual! Sure enough before we know it we are standing outside Snuffy's Malt Shop. I managed to have enough willpower to say no. But then there was a Caribou next door.....so Husband suggests hot chocolates! We had to run back to the car to keep us from drinking some sugar (not too mention spending money!)

When we got home, Hubby decided to make us delicious smoothies instead! Num Num!
We used all of this:
Well, minus the yogurt because it was moldy (EW) and added a banana

And Got This:

So Good! Like my garnish? :)

Maybe this choosing healthier snacks idea (crazy and hard as it sounds), isn't so crazy and hard! 


1 comment:

  1. I would've slapped him...but that's just me. ;) Good job you 2! Fruit is an excellent way to satisfy your sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!