Thursday, October 11, 2012

Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies

Hello Bloggy World!

I just couldn't wait to share these cookies with you!! I found them via Pinterest of course! (http://pinterest.com/alyssa_zech/ Follow me I will follow you back!!). They come from a blog called Two Peas and Their Pod. Check them out for lots of delicious looking recipes!


Look at that deliciousness!! It uses butterscotch chips, white chips, and chocolate chips! NUM!! The butterscotch pudding I only found at Cub and not Target, so it may not be found at all grocery stores. I was also already planning on stocking up my baking cabinet for the holidays, so I had an excuse to be buying so many different kinds of chips. If buying butterscotch chips is not in your budget (believe me, they aren't a chip I bake with often enough to keep in my cupboard), substitute peanut butter chips, mini peanut butter cups cut into pieces, or just totally omit and add more white and chocolate chips!

My husband has claimed these as his new favorite cookie and demands I make them every week. So make room in your baking schedule and try these out for sure! 

***
Ingredients:

1 cup (2 sticks) butter softened
3/4 cup brown sugar packed
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (3.4 oz) package butterscotch instant pudding mix
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips

Go Time!:

1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease and set aside. 

2. Using a mixer, beat together butter and the sugars until creamy. Add in butterscotch pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. (I fully admit that I did NOT combine the dry ingredients together, but rather just added them one at a time to the pudding mixture. Cookies still turned out awesome and fluffy!)
Add the dry ingredients to the pudding mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in the chips.

3. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. 
***


I hope you enjoy this recipe! I am already planning on making them again just for Hubby later this week or early next week again. 

Stay tuned for Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies!! 


Thrive @ Home Link-Up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Please leave your blog URL and I will be sure to visit!